We believe in the saying “healthy plants make healthy people,” so we focus on choosing heirloom varieties of vegetables for added taste and health benefits. Heirlooms are varieties of plants that have been chosen and bred by natural means by farmers and horticulturist over generations for the consumers and farmers benefit. Juniper Jungle stands firmly against the use of Genetically Modified seed.
Our crops include roots (garlic, onions, shallots, leeks, carrots, beets, radishes, potatoes); greens (arugula, spinach, lettuce, chard, kale, collards, asian greens, cabbage); squash (winter squash, cooking pumpkins, summer squash, zucchini); snap & shelling peas; tomatoes; tomatillos; ground cherries; peppers; cucumbers; eggplant; broccoli; beans, as well as a few herbs including basil, mint, and dill.
- JJF 2016 Fall CSA Share Pickup November 13, 2016
- Our 4th annual Sunset Supper is on August 21, 2016! July 22, 2016
- 2016 CSA Shares are now available! February 9, 2016
- Sunset Supper tickets On Sale NOW! August 3, 2015
- Save the Date! Farm Dinner is 8/30/15. July 22, 2015