Chris Casad is the driving force behind Juniper Jungle Farm; he is the owner and farmer of the Juniper Jungle farming operation and leases the cultivated land. Chris discovered an interest in permaculture and farming in his late teens, and went to a hands-on permaculture school called Lost Valley Educational Center in Dexter, Oregon to get certified with a Permaculture Designers Certificate in 2008. When he came back to Bend after interning at a mountain orchard, he started applying what he’d learned and Juniper Jungle Farm was born. In 2012, he started the CSA program and selling produce at the local farmers markets.
- JJF 2016 Fall CSA Share Pickup November 13, 2016
- Our 4th annual Sunset Supper is on August 21, 2016! July 22, 2016
- 2016 CSA Shares are now available! February 9, 2016
- Sunset Supper tickets On Sale NOW! August 3, 2015
- Save the Date! Farm Dinner is 8/30/15. July 22, 2015